Thursday, December 15, 2011

Know Me Better - Holiday Edition


Know Me Better is a weekly blog hop hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week 5 questions are picked to answer so your readers can get to know you a little better. Click here to join! Then just grab the image and the questions and answer the questions on your blog.

Red or Green?
For Christmas I like both colors together. Red always reminds me of Christmas though, no matter what time of year it is.

Favorite Christmas Carol?
Baby It's Cold Outside or Walking in a Winter Wonderland

What do you want for Christmas?
This year I asked for new tires from my dad (he is a mechanic), a new suit from my gma (for work), and of course some Barnes & Noble gift cards.

Favorite Holiday Treats?
Cookies! I found a great recipe for thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies and they are awesome!

Favorite Holiday Tradition?
The way we open Christmas presents at my Gma's is from youngest to oldest, 3 at a time. There are 12 grandkids (I am the oldest) and we sit in the living room on little chairs and open our presents while everyone watches. We started this a few years ago once things got really crazy with everyone opening gifts at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! :)
    Here’s my Know Me Better post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I think I'm getting new tires from my dad too! He said that I needed new ones.. so maybe they come for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.