Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (#10)

Q: What is the best book you've read in the past month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

A: Unfortunately due to my busy schedule I have not read many books in the past month. In fact I've only read 2 :( They were both good so I don't think I want to pick a worst, but I will say I enjoyed Bright Young Things just a tiny bit more than it's sequel Beautiful Days.
What about you? What are your best and worst books this past month?

4 comments:

  1. Just hopping by,have a happy friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of these *headsovertoGoodreads* - Ahhh, yes. I saw the covers around the bloggerverse.
    Glad you enjoyed both!
    _yay_ (old follower)
    FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of those books. I will have to look them up.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I really liked BYT. Haven't read BD yet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.