Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm back!

Hello all! I'm back from vacation and onto blogging again. San Francisco was awesome- full of wonderful food, tons of walking, and exploring a fun city! It was so nice to not be on the computer or even my phone for a few days. But now I'm back to the wonderful world of technology :)

Although I am back from vacation, I am traveling international tomorrow (for work this time). My Dubai trip is finally here! I will still be blogging my memes and probably some book reviews since it is a SUPER long flight, but my timing may be a bit off. I'm never very good at remembering the time back home when I am international.

Thanks for your patience with my vacation and crazy travels. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.