Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness: April wrap up


Another awesome month of RAKs! RAK is hosted by Book Soulmates. For those who do not know, RAK is Random Acts of Kindness. You sign up and share your book wishlist. Then you can view other's wishlists and send them a Random Act of Kindness.

I sent RAKs to...


I received RAKs from...


-Emily at Doodle's Book Blog sent me...

 NookBook version of A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter
Hardback copy of Cinder by Marissa Meyer. (I'm so happy to have a hardback of this book. I love the cover!)










-Prayga at Reviewing Shelf sent me...

E-book version of Pure by Julianna Baggott











-Keri Reed sent me...

E-book version of Cinder by Marissa Meyer










E-book version of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs










Thanks to all these wonderful people for sending me RAKs and spreading bookish love. I can't wait to read all of these books!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.