Thursday, June 14, 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Do Over

This week's Booking Through Thursday asks...


Q: Have you ever bought a book, started reading it and then realized you have already read it? If so, how far did you get?


A: I don't think I have done this (yet). The past few years when I was busy with school I was not reading as much as I do now. The reason I started my blog was to keep track of the books I read. There are so many books I want to read, if I keep to my wishlist then I shouldn't run into this problem- hopefully :)


Have you ever purchased a book you already read? Leave me a comment and let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I started my blog for the same reason, as a personal diary of books read, but then went public with it so that I could interact with other book lovers since I am not surrounded by readers. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, keeping track on my blog(s) is the best defense!

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a list of titles read, it helps.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens, but too often.

    http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many books to read so hopefully I'll steadily get through those and not get sidetracked by mistakenly picking up a book I've read before!

    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/booking-through-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankfullt, I don't think I've ever bought a book, but I've certainly checked one out from the
    library! It actually makes me happy --one I can scratch off the list quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.