Friday, June 1, 2012

July Travels

July's schedule is in and it totally made my day! I actually get some time home at the beginning of the month which is so amazing. My best friend will be visiting and I will get to attend a bachelorette party for a wedding I am in. After about 10 days at home I will be heading to...

Copper Point Resort in Canada

Beautiful mountain resort = perfect reading setting


Then I am off to Killarney
Another amazing reading setting, although I'll probably be busy soaking up the Irish culture on this one
If anyone has been to either of these places let me know what I should do there! I'm so excited for both.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've wanted to go to Ireland for forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited for Ireland! And I should be able to enjoy it a little more than usual with the group I am working with.

      Delete

I love hearing from you! I appreciate all comments and will try to reply as soon as possible.